9 updates you might have missed this week
- Great interview with Greg Beischer by Junior Resource Investing and answering all the questions we have about AEMC.
- North of 60 - Reviews the AEMC reported assays from its first two drill holes
- Gwen is on fire this month putting out some great content, some of which you can only see on her newsletter so go subscribe and check out the latest "Two Projects, Two Potential Discoveries" where she talks about Blackwolf Copper and Gold (BWCG.V) 👍👇
Blackwolf Copper & Gold Update
- Frank Giustra & Oversubscribed do we need to say more?
- Gabriel René Founder & CEO of VERSES AI spoke at the ThinkEquity Conference, and replays are now available for anyone who missed it. The amount of knowledge and information he shares in 20 mins about the future of AI and the role VERSES will play is astounding and inspiring!
Check it out below
Webcast Link: https://wsw.com/webcast/tep24/vrssf/1849260.
- The company announced discoveries and estimates related to Gas Contingent Resources, Prospective Resources, and Recoverable Helium, strategic partnerships and investments in AI
- study estimates capacity at Nano One Candiac can be increased by 10X, up to 25,000 tpa
- Enabling Oilfield Brine Processing From Across North America
World Energy Outlook 2023
- The 2023 Report just dropped, a mere 355 page report but lots of insight for investors in todays economy.
Market update for today, October 25, 2023
US equity-index futures dropped after mixed earnings reports from Microsoft Corp. and Google's parent Alphabet Inc. Asian stocks rallied after President Xi Jinping stepped up support for China's economy, lifting market optimism. Mainland China shares advanced, and the Hang Seng Tech Index jumped 5% on the government's support plans, which include issuing additional sovereign debt and raising the budget deficit ratio.
Nasdaq and S&P 500 futures fell, led by a slide in Alphabet due to weak growth in its cloud division. For the rest of the week, investors will be monitoring a report on new home sales for September, as well as third-quarter gross domestic product, durable goods, and personal consumption expenditure data.
In earnings reports, Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO), T-Mobile US (TMUS), Boeing (BA), Automatic Data Processing (ADP), CME Group (CME), General Dynamics (GD), Moody's (MCO), Roper Technologies (ROP), Hess (HES), Amphenol (APH), Norfolk Southern (NSC), and Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL) are scheduled to release their results today.
Despite short-term negative momentum, the medium to long-term trend remains positive
Thanks for making this far! Have a great day