Here's a few things you might have missed this week
Brace Yourself for 2024:
Uncover the Alarming Tax Figures That Will Impact Your Wallet!
How November's Jobs Report Signals a Possible 'Soft Landing' Amidst Economic Uncertainties!
🇮🇳 Market Surge
How Modi's Wins are Attracting Global Investors and Fueling a Bullish Trend in Indian Equities!
Join the Critical Webinar on Navigating the Future of AI, Hosted by Industry Leaders!
Nickel's Crucial Role in the Future
How Alaska Energy Metals Is Poised to Redefine U.S. Supply Chains and Boost National Security!
Teetering on Breakthrough
Invictus Energy's Exploration Endeavors Edge Towards Success Amidst Challenges and Opportunities!
This Game-Changing Innovation Could Slash GHG Emissions by 60% and Drastically Reduce Water Use!
Presentations Now Available for Online Viewing
Graphene Manufacturing Group took the stage on Dec 5th at Clean Energy and Precious Metals Virtual Investor Conference - Replay now available
What happened this week???
- Canada's Main Stock Index Advances: Boosted by gains in precious metals, especially gold, while awaiting the Bank of Canada's monetary policy update.
- Optimism in Wall Street Futures: Indications that the Federal Reserve may ease policies, with significant gains in tech stocks driven by AI developments.
- European Shares Rise: Led by miners and a notable increase in Volkswagen shares, highlighting the growing importance of mining for transportation and AI technologies.
- Nikkei Index Climbs: Supported by a recovery in chip-related stocks following recent downturns.
- US Dollar Stability and Oil Price Decline: The dollar holds steady against other currencies, but oil prices experience a fall.
- COP 28 Developments: A mix of interesting and controversial discussions at the climate conference, with a focus on specific political ideologies.
- US Electric Vehicle Subsidy Rules Change: The Biden Administration limits China's benefits from the EV subsidy, favoring US companies.
- CATL's Expansion in Michigan: The Chinese firm, a leader in battery technology, plans growth amid US policy shifts in the EV sector.
- Canadian Mining Firms Eye US Partnerships: Companies with critical metals seek collaboration with the US for supply chain integration.
- Major US Banks Testify Before Congress: Bank of America, Citigroup, and others discuss human rights, climate change, and financial stability amid new banking regulations.
- Interest Rate Concerns: The impact of high rates on mortgages and deal flows, with anticipation of Federal Reserve's future decisions.
- ExxonMobil's Stance on Carbon Capture: The company rejects claims by the International Energy Agency, fueling debate over emission reduction technologies.
- Toyota's EV Strategy: Plans to increase battery electric vehicles with six models by 2026, aiming for 20% of sales from EVs.
- Stellantis and Michelin's Hydrogen Fuel Cell Gigafactory: Inauguration of Europe's largest facility in France, signaling advancements in hydrogen mobility.
- Accenture and AI Investments: Collaboration with Unilever and other AI initiatives, including a focus on generative AI and a $3 billion investment in AI technologies.
VIDEO - Get more details on all these events 👉 Here 👈
Thanks for making this far! Have a great day
Be sure to add us to your contacts so you don’t miss out on any valuable information.